Tuesday, March 29, 2011

what I want to manifest in 2011

Feeling beautiful, gorgeous, loved, cared for COnfidence with job, interviews, men Increased feeling of self- worth Loving caring and respectful relationship wiht my mom Continued perfect healt Beautiful dense hair Feeling happy all the time no matter what happens to me Being in a relationship with my divine partner Having full control over what I eat A family Being slim and having a perfect body A job that's perfect for me leading me closer to my mission A perfect job for me at the moment Abundance, financial abundance Lavish lifestyle Love, lots of it Lots of self-love Lots of great sex and intimacy Living in a city where I love to live Living in an apartment or a house that I love My place being a paradise Being organized, clean, having things in order in my living space A dog A child

No comments: