Saturday, August 11, 2007

Previous post and other things

I just read my previous post and saw that I said that I will put this baby apartment for sale. Why did I say baby apartment? It is a typo but why did I use the word baby?

A few things: a woman contacted me with some questions because of my blog. I was so pleased that I could help her. I also felt it was a sign. I asked a question some time ago whether I can really help people. And this was a sign that I could. But something is blocking me, I am not able to start somehow. D. offered to help me look what is blocking me to start helping people for real. I did not ask her to do it, but I was asking myself why is it that I have stopped preparing for the launch of my own business. And here I was talking to D. about this block and she offered to help even though I did not ask her for help. We hated each other some time ago, but now I can see her beautiful spirit. When she offered to help I felt a bit strange because I did not ask her about it, but then I thought that this is a gift she is offering and I should accept her gift and be grateful. So next saturday we are going to chat.

I also feel that I need to do two things: one is change the message on the asnwering machine since H. moved out. Another one I should buy a healing bed. I am also having resistance to enroll in a psychotherapy class. I feel that I want some more alternative training. I feel that I should enroll in a clarvoyant class instead. I will try to find out about Maya F. course. I really liked her but do not know if she would accept me. I will more about this course. In the mean time, I am going to this angel healing course in 2 weeks. Let's see what comes out from there. I really want to communicate with angels and the divine and not with the spirits that passed on.

I also had some Q&A with myself while M. was sending me distant healing. All of a sudden in the last 10 mins of healing I felt that my 3rd eye really opened. I felt that I was super clarvoyant in those 10 minutes. I asked about H, whether we are going to stay together. All the answers to my questions were very clear, unlike normally the answers are a bit blurred. the answer was no. I asked when are we going to separate. The answer was soon. I asked why. The answer was that there would be someone else. I asked who would it be that would find someone else. The answer was that it would be me. I felt sad and asked if it is a good thing that we are separating. the answer I got was yes. I also spoke to M. about her experience of sending me distant healing. She said that when she touched my jaw, she had a feeling of love coming into my life. Love with a younger man. That there would be love on both sides. Maria I believe is a very good clarvoyant. Let us see what happens. I told her that H. is younger than me, but there is no love there any more.

In the meantime I really want to sell the apartment. I have been asking for divine help to help me do it every day.

No comments: