Sunday, August 19, 2007

From my new friend, the Summer Butterfly

This is from my new friend, the summer butterfly who gave me guidance what I have to do to sell my apartment - which is ask the angels for help.

It is amazing that we discovered that I am a winter butterfly. that is why I see myself as a white butterfly and get so happy when I see the snow. The color white is somehow important to me. But here it is - my prayer to angels.

Thank you dear Angels to help me sell my apartment in Sluseholmen for 2.9 million, so that everyone is happy. I am very happy, H is very happy and the buyer is also very happy as it is the perfect apartment, with a great view and a very good investment for him. I am ready to let go of fears and worries about my finances. This apartment is gone from my life forever. Please, dear angels, help me with this and support me in my future. Help me live in the present time and alleviate all of my concerns about money and finances.

Well today I have an open house, and did a card reading on that. The card I pulled out, said Go For It. Let's see.

No comments: