Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I am an angel

I was on the plane when i realized I was an angel. Once I realized that, I needed confirmation. I asked for a sign of confirmation that this is real. I also realized that the logo for my business must have angel wings. I first went on the internet to google angel wings. I got a book about angel healing. I thought what kind of angel am I if I do not know about angel healing. So I book marked a book or two on amazon.com. Then in my healing class, I talked about feeling my angelic essense. The next day I found 3 books on the shelf in the hallway about angel therapy. I asked who brought these books and it was my classmate who brought the books for me! These were exactly the books that I was looking on the internet. This was the confirmation I was looking for. But then I asked for a second confirmation that this was real.
That day in class we visualized and imagined who we really are. I saw an image of myself as a butterfly. When I came home I saw a huge butterfly sitting on the window of my living room. I took it as a second confirmation of the reality of my experience. Every possible door or window were closed. I do not know how the butterfly got in. But yet I needed another confirmation that I was an angel and that the experience was real.

Then I went to J, the healer to talk about my experience. I need to validate it, otherwise i am very confused about what is happening to me now. After leaving him, I noticed that the name of the street where I parked my car and it was (translated) Angelplace street. I took it as a third confirmation. Then I read the books by Doreen Virtue, who wrote about Angel Therapy. I am planning to take a course to learn about Angel Therapy. I want to use it with my clients.

No comments: