Sunday, November 11, 2012

case

visualizing the papers being served in the right way next week. visualizing the case being thrown out of court and being closed and ending in my favor. and so mote it be! visualizing streams of money arriving to my account from all possible sources. lots of money from everywhere, i accept it all. sending lots of love to my bank account. visualizing a constant flow of money on my account. and so it is!!!
visualizing the daddy dearest disappearing from my life and leaving me and A alone for good. only paying child support on time and this is it. never to hear from hiim again. and so mote it be!

visualizing fantastic news from JN tomorrow. fantastic news. visualizing my case in the US moving very fast and acchieving desired outcome super fast and with no resistance from DD. and so mote it be!!!

visualizing my immigration lawyer calling me next week to tell me that my blue chip visa is ready, so that i can close my buziness in the shithole place and open one here. and so it is!!!

No comments: