Sunday, September 14, 2008

went to Tom

I went to my teacher, Tom, on 10.September. I asked why do I have health problems. He said I have tightness in the system, too much thinking/worry. Drained the system. My immune system is low (which is true). I have stresssed my body.
I am not true to my soul, what is it that my soul wants?

I need to learn how to say no, people should not cross my boundary. I am the center of the universe but did not learn to prioritize myself.

I have grown and H did not grow as much. I want to stand up, do not want to be a little girl. Want to be myself, but am pushed to be a little girl with him. Somehow if I am strong, he is no longer needed.
He said I am loyal to him, too loyal, I need to be loyal to myself. I need love. I need to find out what I want 100 % and be in that.
Then he said something about a white knight but not that he saw that a white knight would rescuce me but that if he did come to rescue me I would not have recognized him. I need to flirt a little and see how it feels. Forget my being loyal, this comes from the ego, be loyal to me first and then loyal to others.

No comments: