Thursday, July 24, 2008

21 July 08, notes

Leave them, y child. Do not argue, do not. Simply say what you feel.
Should I have dinner with his sister? No. Should I call her and discuss what happened? Yes. What should say? Ask questions - what questions? Why? Why do you do this if nobody asked you for your help? What should I do about his mother? Drop sagen. Should I call her? Yes What should I say - you are upset you are not treated like a family -being sick I would like them to see some concern about me.
Ask about clairvoyance and tarot, but do not pushy, say she has not your permission to do it.

What should do with H? Love him. Show him the love. what should I do this weekend with him (I am going to visit him today through Tuesday the 29,7)? Love him. He loves you. Show him the love. Enjoy him. I it is his birthday. Anything specific I need to do? Hold hands and go for a walk. How does this relate to my decision today (leaving his family since they have bad vibes. I decided I do not want them in my life). You will find out in due time.

No comments: