Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Saviour on the Spilled Blood Church

I had a very religious experience today. During the break in the congress I went to the Church of the Resurrection of Christ (AKA The Saviour on the Spilled Blood) or церковь Спаса на Крови.

I felt I needed to go in, so I did. There were 2 very special frescos - the first one was of a man with a beard holding a baby in his arms. He was giving the baby to a woman (I guess maybe it was God giving Jesus to Mary). But I had a vision where I saw this man giving this child to me, I took it, held it, and then it turned into my daughter, my baby daughter - I felt so much love for her, I was so moved, I had tears. She gave me such a big hug and held on to me, and was almost asleep. I felt she loved me so much! This was a special experience.

I saw this man first giving me a child from the painting where he was, then identical vision where this man was standing on the floor and giving me this child.

Then there was another painting of Jesus surrounded by white light, walking forward and there were two people surrounding him, one on the right and another one on the left. Suddenly I had a vision where I saw him coming out from somewhere surrounded by the white light and I was standing there on his right side. As he passed me, he gave me a kiss on my forehead, so gently and lovingly, as if blessing me, forgiving me, absolving my sins. I was a bit shocked about this. I felt his lips on my forehead.. Then I moved away from this fresco and when I returned to it to try to repeat the experience, I could not find this fresco. So I did not find it. This was very surprizing.

Then I passed this souvenir shop where they were selling Russian painted eggs and there was one that moved me -it was an egg with a painting of madonna and a baby and the baby was wearing pink like it was a girl. I had to have it, so I bought it.

No comments: