Friday, March 21, 2008

my first mediumship attempt

Today we practiced mediumship. It was fantastic, so healing! I sensed this woman's grandmother. OK, I described her accurately, what she wore, that she was overweight and wore something over her shoulders. I was able to get in touch with the love this woman had for my "client" and this is something really amazing. I never felt so much powerful love in my heart. You cannot express it to a client, as it is so hard to translate this love into words. But what is more surprising, I could HEAR this woman (grandmother) talk and she had a southern twirl and my client confirmed that. It was amazing. She was showing things to me, like how much she loves my client. I was so touched and as a medium, I was crying because I was so moved. I love doing this, it is so healing.

No comments: